jumblebee Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy subject to the limitations inherent in providing our service.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or others, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you are a parent or guardian reading this information with, or on behalf of a minor who wishes to be a user of the site your consent to this policy includes consent on behalf of that minor.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “Regulation”), the data controller is jumblebee Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with Registered Number 07278755 and Registered Office at Unit 4 Eaton Court Road, Colmworth Business Park, Eaton Socon, St. Neots, Cambridge, PE19 8ER. We operate this website (“site”) for the use and benefit of persons connected with particular events.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.jumblebee.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material (including video or still pictures) or requesting further services.
- Information that you provide when making on-line purchases, auction bids and donations on our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions with us that you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
- Information about you (including video or still pictures) posted by you or other members of the site.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
We may obtain information about your general internet by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password/PIN which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a passcode with anyone.
Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data whilst transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information to provide you with our Services and to comply with our legal obligations. This includes:
- To share with event administrators, on our site, information relevant to your transactions.
- To provide payment processing and account management, operate, measure and improve our Services.
- To contact you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service.
- When contacting you for such purposes as outlined above, we contact you via email, telephone and SMS/text messages.
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions, this privacy notice, or other policies.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- The administrators of the event that you participate in will have access to relevant personal information in order to view and fulfil your transactions.
- If necessary to assist in policing good behaviour on the site.
- If jumblebee Limited or substantially or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of jumblebee Limited, other users of the site, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Regulation. You can directly view and edit your personal data via our website. There you can make choices about our collection and use of your data.
Version Date: 21st May 2018